6.8.09

One reason I don’t drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.

At the last extended family dinner I cooked at our home we designated the Early American Ethan Allen hutch I inherited from my mother as a drink bar.

Since we are not consumers of alcohol, I hosted an Italian Soda Bar.

I love Italian Sodas, whether in NYC, Scottsdale, or an evening bike-ride to the Italian bistro a few blocks away, I love Italian Soda. So......what do I do when I find something I like? I learn to make it.

So here is my elixer:
For each 10 oz glass:
Fill: 3/4 of glass with Sonic
Ice (Booyah!)
Pour 3-4 Tbls. of Favorite Torani Syrup (I like White Chocolate, Pomegranite, or Raspberry, and add Vanilla to almost all).
Fill: within two inches of the top with Pellegrino Sparkling soda water.
Squirt with favorite canned whipped cream-covering.

Some people like theirs slightly stirred! Stir and Serve-

1 comment:

Callie Brady said...

Great recipes! The photos look so good. I bookmarked your page and I will be back to read through your posts. Hope I can cook some of the recipes!