12.6.08

"Pickled Tink"


"I am pickled tink" at my pickles!
My husband keeps us laughing with spoonerisms- he loves to switch the first letters of words on us. Really, I am tickled about these pickles!
Just for variety I put up dill slices for hamburgers, stacker's for sandwiches, and of course spears. I was tempted to try a hot pickle, so I added a couple of chilies from our salsa garden to the mix. I wasn't brave enough to try habaneros, or jalapenos so I just used one of the colorful red chilies from the yellow wax (medium heat) variety. I am so anxious to open them up and have a taste. You can't see clearly in the photo, but I used mixed peppercorns. They are red, white & black.

1 comment:

Morris Family said...

They look good Callie! You guys should really enjoy them! Just let me know if you need or want help with your blog!